Nysarc Inc- Nyc Chapter
- We currently serves over 15,000 individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities throughout the five boroughs.
- We offer individuals a wide range of programs, services and supports tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Our mission is to encourages growth and development of quality services for people with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Total Students||776 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Nysarc Inc- Nyc Chapter also viewed these schools: The Cathedral School, City Country School, The Washington Market School, The Allen-stevenson School and LREI (Little Red School House & Elisabeth Irwin High School).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 163 students
319 E 74th Street
New York, NY 10021
- New YorkGrades: NS-8 | 385 students
146 W 13th St
New York, NY 10011
- New YorkGrades: PK-K | 297 students
55 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
- New YorkGrades: K-9 | 407 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
- New YorkGrades: PK-12 | 650 students
272 Sixth Avenue
New York, NY 10014
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.