Nysarc Inc- Nyc Chapter
- We currently serves over 15,000 individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities throughout the five boroughs.
- We offer individuals a wide range of programs, services and supports tailored to meet their specific needs.
- Our mission is to encourages growth and development of quality services for people with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||776 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New York Grades: K-9 | 407 students
132 E 78th St
New York, NY 10075
(212) 288-6710 5.3 K-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.