- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 280 students
- Yearly Tuition: $51,975
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 9 / Jan. 31
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Teenagers need a second home. In these busy times more than ever, students need a safe haven away from home. Happily, many Drew students see Drew as their second home. Our warm, inviting community and state of the art campus has become a place where students arrive early, stay late, and find their community.
- Society defines success too narrowly. High school is precisely the time for you to discover who you are and who you might become among a community of students and adults who enthusiastically embrace each individual.
- High school should not be a race to college. The high school years can and should be among the best years of your life. Drew students experience their education in a hands-on manner in their classes, relationships, and activities. Our college preparatory program is designed to open students` minds to possibilities, emphasizing discovery throughout the journey.
- Relationships matter. The value of belonging and of meaningful relationships leads to empowerment, confidence to take risks, enriched learning, and increased accountability. Drew is an intentionally small high school where students are afforded close relationships with their teachers and peers. It is the reliability and depth of these relationships that push Drew students to greatness.
- All learners are diverse learners. No two students learn in the same way. Drew is a leader in understanding those differences and designing a college preparatory curriculum that is as rich in content as it is diverse in its implementation. Every student at Drew benefits from our deep understanding of the teenage brain.
To view application requirements, steps, and to register for student visits please visit www.ravenna-hub.com or call us! We are still accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
Endorse Drew School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards