Dunwoody Christian Academy's purpose is to provide high quality child care and education for children ages six weeks to twelve years in a secure and loving Christian environment.
Each child is valued for his or her unique temperment, learning style, rate of development, and gifts and talents.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 211 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Dunwoody Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Dunwoody Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Dunwoody Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.