Dunwoody Christian Academy
Dunwoody Christian Academy's purpose is to provide high quality child care and education for children ages six weeks to twelve years in a secure and loving Christian environment.
Each child is valued for his or her unique temperment, learning style, rate of development, and gifts and talents.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 250 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Dunwoody Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.