Crossroads Christian Academy
Tel: (770) 457-1148
- School's mission is to support parents in their role of providing the best education we possibly can.
- We accomplish this by building character and stewarding potential in our students with the framework of a biblical worldview.
- The result is a student body that integrates a love for the Lord, which is demonstrated by their attitudes, efforts and service to others.
- We seek to accomplish this by strictly complying with a biblical world view of education that encompasses the view of the student, the work of the teacher, the curriculum, teaching methods and social function.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: K-12 | 1643 students
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
(404) 262-3032 10.9 K-12
- Atlanta Grades: PK-9 | 187 students
1970 Cliff Valley Way Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 325-6777 7.4 PK-9
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8 | 371 students
2426 Clairmont Road Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(678) 302-1302 7.7 NS-8
- Atlanta Grades: NS-12 | 798 students
215 Chastain Park Ave
Atlanta, GA 30342
(404) 252-8389 7.4 NS-12
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8 | 204 students
1700 Piedmont Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
(404) 815-7711 10.6 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.