- Eagle Rock's mission is stated in two sentences, one pertaining to work with young people and the other to work with educators.
- An Eagle Rock student has the desire and is prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Eagle Rock has a positive effect on schools in the United States.
- Eagle Rock is a value-driven school. A fundamental philosophy, "Eight Plus Five Equals Ten," has animated the school for more than a dozen years.
- The eight themes, five expectations, and ten commitments shape daily living; they are the source and purpose of ongoing conversations.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|