Eagle Rock School
- Eagle Rock's mission is stated in two sentences, one pertaining to work with young people and the other to work with educators.
- An Eagle Rock student has the desire and is prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Eagle Rock has a positive effect on schools in the United States.
- Eagle Rock is a value-driven school. A fundamental philosophy, "Eight Plus Five Equals Ten," has animated the school for more than a dozen years.
- The eight themes, five expectations, and ten commitments shape daily living; they are the source and purpose of ongoing conversations.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
(303)871-2636 60 10-12
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 153 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)667-5592 21 9-12