Eagle Rock School
- Eagle Rock's mission is stated in two sentences, one pertaining to work with young people and the other to work with educators.
- An Eagle Rock student has the desire and is prepared to make a difference in the world.
- Eagle Rock has a positive effect on schools in the United States.
- Eagle Rock is a value-driven school. A fundamental philosophy, "Eight Plus Five Equals Ten," has animated the school for more than a dozen years.
- The eight themes, five expectations, and ten commitments shape daily living; they are the source and purpose of ongoing conversations.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: 10-12 | 66 students
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO 80208
(303)871-2636 60 10-12
- Loveland Grades: 9-12 | 153 students
300 42nd St SW
Loveland, CO 80537
(970)667-5592 21 9-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.