Early Discovery Montessori School
- Early Discovery Montessori School provides a well structured education focusing on the academic learning and enrichment activities of the children.
- Our center is provided with a secure campus access. We offer a low student ratio.
- Our Children learn in a Montessori environment through exploration, social interactions, observations, play and discovering on their own or with the help of their teacher guided activities.
- We offer extra curriculum activities like Dance/ Movement, Music, Spanish.
- The children develop with the combined effort of the school teaching and the teaching of their parents at home.
- This combined effort provides a solid foundation for the children to be better prepared for their education during the years to come.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(pants and jacket. No sandals)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$130|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition of $130 per week|
|Admissions Director||Julia Delgado|
- We accept children 18 months old through the first grade level. We have toddler classes, transition classes, Pre K 1 and Pre K 2 classes, Kindergarten and First Grade classes. We are a year round school. We also provide extended care for parents that work and need additional day care time for their children while they work. Children receive breakfast if they are in the facility by 7:30 a.m. A snack in the morning and another snack in the afternoon is provided. Lunch is cooked daily in the facility for the children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-2 | 58 students
14880 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77083
(281)575-9400 2 PK-2
- Houston Grades: K-3 | 92 students
14840 Branch Forest Dr
Houston, TX 77082
(281)496-3105 0.4 K-3
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.