Early Discovery Montessori School
Tel: (281) 496-3339
- Early Discovery Montessori School provides a well structured education focusing on the academic learning and enrichment activities of the children.
- Our center is provided with a secure campus access. We offer a low student ratio.
- Our Children learn in a Montessori environment through exploration, social interactions, observations, play and discovering on their own or with the help of their teacher guided activities.
- We offer extra curriculum activities like Dance/ Movement, Music, Spanish.
- The children develop with the combined effort of the school teaching and the teaching of their parents at home.
- This combined effort provides a solid foundation for the children to be better prepared for their education during the years to come.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia / Language-based or Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(pants and jacket. No sandals)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$130|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition of $130 per week|
|Admissions Director||Julia Delgado|
- We accept children 18 months old through the first grade level. We have toddler classes, transition classes, Pre K 1 and Pre K 2 classes, Kindergarten and First Grade classes. We are a year round school. We also provide extended care for parents that work and need additional day care time for their children while they work. Children receive breakfast if they are in the facility by 7:30 a.m. A snack in the morning and another snack in the afternoon is provided. Lunch is cooked daily in the facility for the children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-2 | 163 students
14880 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 77083
(281) 575-9400 2 PK-2
- Houston Grades: K-3 | 92 students
14840 Branch Forest Dr
Houston, TX 77082
(281) 496-3105 0.4 K-3
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?