East Cedar Rapids KinderCare
East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #6 - We had a veteran come and read to our classrooms to celebrate Veterans Day!
East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #7 - Laura the Center Director is showing our support at a local bank.
East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #8 - Ms. LeAnne is painting his hand with face paint at an open house!
- Our staff are a talented, experienced, educated group of individuals.
- Each member of our team brings their own expertise and personality to their classrooms.
- Each teacher has the best interest of every child at heart and is your partner in providing the best early education possible for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We have many safety protocols and features at our center. We have a secured entrance with keypad entry, to ensure the safety of all staff and children for any unauthorized visitors entering the building. All of our playgrounds are fenced in, as to keep our children safe, and to not allow the public in. All of our staff are CPR, First Aid, and Mandatory Reporters certified within the first month of employment. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site, who ensures the cleanliness of our center, administers medication, monitors playground safety and emergency procedures being implemented.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- DHS, Block Grant, Promise Job
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedar Rapids Grades: K-5 | 341 students
4901 Council St Ne
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
(319)393-4507 1.5 K-5
- Marion Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
1430 14th Street
Marion, IA 52302
(319)377-6348 1.8 PK-8
- Marion Grades: 2-12 | 34 students
1461 E Post Rd
Marion, IA 52302
(319)377-9448 1.9 2-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.