East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #6 - We had a veteran come and read to our classrooms to celebrate Veterans Day!
East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #7 - Laura the Center Director is showing our support at a local bank.
East Cedar Rapids KinderCare Photo #8 - Ms. LeAnne is painting his hand with face paint at an open house!
Our staff are a talented, experienced, educated group of individuals.
Each member of our team brings their own expertise and personality to their classrooms.
Each teacher has the best interest of every child at heart and is your partner in providing the best early education possible for your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- We have many safety protocols and features at our center. We have a secured entrance with keypad entry, to ensure the safety of all staff and children for any unauthorized visitors entering the building. All of our playgrounds are fenced in, as to keep our children safe, and to not allow the public in. All of our staff are CPR, First Aid, and MandatoryReporters certified within the first month of employment. We also have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site, who ensures the cleanliness of our center, administers medication, monitors playground safety and emergency procedures being implemented.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- DHS, Block Grant, Promise Job
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for East Cedar Rapids KinderCare?
The application deadline for East Cedar Rapids KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse East Cedar Rapids KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.