Regis Middle School
Regis Catholic Schools is a comprehensive educational Catholic school system from age 6 weeks old through high school graduation.
We have two child development centers, three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school.
Regis Catholic Schools is dedicated to educating students of all faiths in a Catholic, Christ-centered environment.
We are united by Our Core Values of Living Faith, Accepting Responsibility, Promoting Teamwork, Achieving Excellence, and Inspiring Leadership.
- Grades: 6-8
- Students: 180 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,815
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average ACT score
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Total Sports Offered
- In addition to excellent academics, Regis Middle School offers numerous outstanding co-curricular and leadership opportunities. RCS focuses on whole-student education through a fuller understanding of Our Core Values and required community service work. To develop the leaders of tomorrow, we belive it is important to teach a develop a respect for authority, teachers, pastors, parents, and the local community as a whole.
Endorse Regis Middle School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards