East Gate Kids
At East Gate Kids we recognize a child's individuality while honoring the kind of upbringing a parent desires.
When we, as parents, choose to pursue a career or desire a better life for ourselves and our children, choosing a childcare provider is an important step in our child's life.
We provide a safe, nurturing environment with positive staff and child interactions.
We center our curriculum on meeting the child's developmental needs through assessments, observations and age appropriate learning through play.
The children will experience hands on play while being equipped with skills needed to get ready for school.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 180 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 52%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At East Gate Kids we recognize a child's individuality while honoring the kind of upbringing a parent desires. When we, as parents, chose to pursue a career or desire a better life for ourselves and our children, choosing a childcare provider is an important step in our child's life.
Endorse East Gate Kids. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.