East Gate Kids
At East Gate Kids we recognize a child's individuality while honoring the kind of upbringing a parent desires.
When we, as parents, choose to pursue a career or desire a better life for ourselves and our children, choosing a childcare provider is an important step in our child's life.
We provide a safe, nurturing environment with positive staff and child interactions.
We center our curriculum on meeting the child's developmental needs through assessments, observations and age appropriate learning through play.
The children will experience hands on play while being equipped with skills needed to get ready for school.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked NM School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 180 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
East Gate Kids ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Mexico for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 50%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At East Gate Kids we recognize a child's individuality while honoring the kind of upbringing a parent desires. When we, as parents, chose to pursue a career or desire a better life for ourselves and our children, choosing a childcare provider is an important step in our child's life.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is East Gate Kids's ranking?
East Gate Kids ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Mexico for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for East Gate Kids?
The application deadline for East Gate Kids is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse East Gate Kids. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.