East St. Paul KinderCare
Tel: (651) 731-1815
The KinderCare Difference is our commitment to your child's future.
With our experienced staff and innovative programs unlike any other, we provide your child with an unsurpassed learning experience.
Your child will discover that learning is fun, while making new friends and building strong relationships with teachers who partner with you in your child's education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Services: Kindercare Early Education, Day Care, Child Care Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, infant care, Before/After School, Summer Programs. Enrichment programs
- Hours Of Operation: m-f 6:30 AM-6:00 PM,sat closed sun closed
- Languages Spoken: English
- Payment Methods: Master Card, Visa, Discover, AMEX, Traveler's Check, CASH
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to East St. Paul KinderCare is Abi Christian Academy (2.3 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Gethsemane Lutheran School (1.7 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Paidea Child Development Center (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 52 students
949 Geneva Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651) 714-8646 1.5 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
2410 Stillwater Rd E
Saint Paul, MN 55119
(651) 739-7540 1.7 PK-8
- Saint Paul Grades: NS-8 | 165 students
674 Johnson Pkwy
Saint Paul, MN 55106
(651) 774-2030 1.8 NS-8
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-K | 65 students
6255 Upper Afton Rd
Saint Paul, MN 55125
(651) 738-8619 1.8 PK-K
- Saint Paul Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
6135 15th St N
Saint Paul, MN 55128
(651) 501-2220 2.1 PK-8
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.