Eastlake Montessori School
- Eastlake Montessori School is a small, cozy traditional Montessori school for children ages 2 1/2 through 7 where children are encouraged to learn and thrive at their own pace.
- A love of learning is enhanced and strengthened. Our school was started in 1980.
- The same staff has been with the school for a number of years.
- This provides a safe, stable and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Children can attend three, four or five days per week either half days or full days. Our morning class runs from 8:30 to 11:30, our afternoon class from 12:30 to 3:30 and all day from 8:30 to 3:30. We encourage parents to come and observe our school prior to enrolling their child. Please call the school to arrange an observation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,825|
|Tuition Notes||Half-day program is $425 per month. Full day program is $805 per month.|
|Admissions Director||Lory McDonald|
- Looking for a Quality Preschool Program Please consider our school: Eastlake Montessori 12585 3rd Street, Eastlake (125th & York) Eastlake Montessori has been educating and nurturing children in the Denver Metro area since 1980. We offer a traditional Montessori program. After one to three years our students go on to excel in their local schools. We work with our students to develop social skills as well as reading, writing, math, science, and geography skills. To learn more about our school please visit our website: www.eastlakemontessori.com, stop by to see our children's garden and visit our facility or call us at 303-452-3835. We look forward to hearing from you.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.