Eastlake Montessori School
Eastlake Montessori School is a small, cozy traditional Montessori school for children ages 2 1/2 through 7 where children are encouraged to learn and thrive at their own pace.
A love of learning is enhanced and strengthened. Our school was started in 1980.
The same staff has been with the school for a number of years.
This provides a safe, stable and nurturing learning environment for the children.
Children can attend three, four or five days per week either half days or full days. Our morning class runs from 8:30 to 11:30, our afternoon class from 12:30 to 3:30 and all day from 8:30 to 3:30. We encourage parents to come and observe our school prior to enrolling their child. Please call the school to arrange an observation.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 48 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,825
- Average class size: 27 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Half-day program is $425 per month. Full day program is $805 per month.
- Looking for a Quality Preschool Program Please consider our school: Eastlake Montessori 12585 3rd Street, Eastlake (125th & York) Eastlake Montessori has been educating and nurturing children in the Denver Metro area since 1980. We offer a traditional Montessori program. After one to three years our students go on to excel in their local schools. We work with our students to develop social skills as well as reading, writing, math, science, and geography skills. To learn more about our school please visit our website: www.eastlakemontessori.com, stop by to see our children's garden and visit our facility or call us at 303-452-3835. We look forward to hearing from you.
Endorse Eastlake Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?