East Thornton KinderCare
- Thornton KinderCare teachers are passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
- KinderCare devotes more time and resources to teacher training than any other childcare provider.
- All of our teachers have a minimum of two years of experience and two Early Childhood Education College courses.
- Our teachers also receive bi-annual training in Early Childhood Education to stay current with the ever changing field.
- Our teachers are dedicated to developing your child's potential and are sensitive to your their individual needs.
East Thornton KinderCare places among the top 20% of private schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Weekly tuition, part time or full time|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carolyn Fernandez|
|Admissions Associate||Brittany Ruybal|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cooking and Science, Math, Music, Private lessons in Phonics, Reading, Spanish|
Welcome to the Thornton KinderCare!Our school has been serving families in and outside of the Thornton area for over 16 years, and we are thrilled to continue providing high quality child care for many years to come. Our school is NAEYC accredited.
We focus on children ages 6 weeks to 12 years, and provide a private Interactive Kindergarten program, in addition to transporting children ages 6 to 12 to and from local elementary schools. Within our Infant, Toddler, Discovery Preschool, Preschool, and Pre-Kindergarten programs, our children progress through our Early Foundations Curriculum filled with various themes, activities, and opportunities to begin those all important academic skills. Beyond the academics, we believe in developing the whole child - physically, emotionally, and socially. Please call today to schedule a visit 303-451-5210!
- Our school is locked at all times. No one can enter our school without a special code. Our staff is highly trained in First Aid, CPR and Universal Precautions. We run fire and tornado drills monthly and we are prepared for any crisis. Your child is our number one concern, therefore we do not release your child to anyone without authorization. See more details upon enrollment.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Adams county CCAP-- Age 2 and up only!!!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thornton Grades: NS | 94 students
4550 E 128th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
(303)452-2944 0.2 NS
- Westminster Grades: NS-PK | 45 students
3501 W 104th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
(303)466-6887 5.7 NS-PK
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.