Frassati Catholic Academy
- The Frassati Catholic Academy is dedicated to educating students in a nurturing and encouraging environment grounded in the Catholic Tradition, inspiring a love of learning, and empowering students to grow in faith while sharing their gifts for the common good.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, LaStampa Newspaper, Lego League, Ski Club, Student Ambassadors
Arts and Music Programs:
Musical Arts, theater
- Frassati Catholic Academy develops the whole student from preschool to grade 8, by fostering the social, emotional, spiritual, cognitive and physical development of our students. We integrate our learning and our journey of faith and service to the community throughout the school day. We pride ourselves in teaching students how life, learning and faith are connected at school and at home.
- OUR PHILOSOPHY:
- We believe in an education grounded in the Catholic Tradition.
- We empower students to develop a strong foundation in Christ.
- We believe in academic excellence.
- We provide a challenging learning environment based on the STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art and Math) program to prepare students for tomorrow`s world.
- We believe in a nurturing and encouraging environment.
- In partnership with families, we provide a safe, positive, and caring Catholic environment with clearly defined behavioral expectations.
Profile last updated:
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.