Boulder Montessori School
- Boulder Montessori School is an early childhood program committed to the concepts and values of Montessori education.
- BMS offers a well-rounded curriculum that nurtures and sustains the developmental needs of the whole child.
- This includes aspects of human culture such as enjoyment of the natural world, science, art, music and opportunities to experience independence and exploration.
- Our classrooms are busy places, with the children working and exploring, making friends and enjoying daily routines.
- We are proud of our unique and special learning environment, our skilled and dedicated teachers, and our group of highly involved parents. The well-being of your children is our top priority.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 40 students
5524 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80303
(303)494-3100 2.9 PK-K
- Boulder Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
3900 Orange Ct
Boulder, CO 80304
(303)443-0511 5.8 PK-6
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 60 students
3121 29th St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)449-4499 4.6 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 21.2 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 20.3 NS-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.