Boulder Montessori School
- Boulder Montessori School is an early childhood program committed to the concepts and values of Montessori education.
- BMS offers a well-rounded curriculum that nurtures and sustains the developmental needs of the whole child.
- This includes aspects of human culture such as enjoyment of the natural world, science, art, music and opportunities to experience independence and exploration.
- Our classrooms are busy places, with the children working and exploring, making friends and enjoying daily routines.
- We are proud of our unique and special learning environment, our skilled and dedicated teachers, and our group of highly involved parents. The well-being of your children is our top priority.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 40 students
5524 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80303
(303)494-3100 2.9 PK-K
- Boulder Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
3900 Orange Ct
Boulder, CO 80304
(303)443-0511 5.8 PK-6
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 60 students
3121 29th St
Boulder, CO 80301
(303)449-4499 4.6 PK-K
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 21.2 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 20.3 NS-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.