Mapleton Montessori School
Tel: (303) 449-4499
- Mapleton Montessori School is a place where life unfolds for young children in a beautifully prepared Montessori environment.
- We believe children are capable of learning a great deal through their "work" and play.
- In our classrooms, real life, age appropriate, purposeful activities foster that learning.
- Mapleton Montessori School is a comfortable, safe, stimulating environment where young children grow intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially. The Montessori Directresses, staff and an environment thoughtfully designed for young children provide the materials and guidance to help the child accomplish this.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boulder Grades: NS-PK | 105 students
3300 Redstone Road
Boulder, CO 80305
(303) 494-5814 4.6 NS-PK
- Boulder Grades: PK-K | 42 students
5524 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80303
(303) 494-3100 2.7 PK-K
- Boulder Grades: PK-6 | 190 students
3900 Orange Ct
Boulder, CO 80304
(303) 443-0511 1.8 PK-6
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 825-1333 25 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 293-2743 24 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?