The Montessori School Of Washington Park
- MSWP offers primary age children, 15 months-6 years of age a Montessori education at our Denver location.
- Our peaceful and prepared environment fosters independence, respect, and joy in learning while embracing a child’s natural wonder and curiosity.
- We set the bar high, for our students, staff & parents.
- Join us for a tour to see our facility and meet the staff- call 303-722-7708.
- Immediate openings! Maria Montessori recognized that children are the teachers of humanity, that young people, with their ideals and lack of attachment to tradition, can lead the way to a more human existence. Join us in this journey!.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$875|
|Tuition Notes||Full day tuition. We do offer Half day slots as well.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Mary Purfield|
- Founded in 1975, the Montessori School of Washington Park offers a tremendous experiential learning environment for children ages 3 to 6. Through exploration and observation, children are encouraged to grow and develop socially, emotionally, and academically at their own paces. Children learn through modeling and experimentation, aided by materials that provoke thought, bolster confidence, and encourage awareness. At the Montessori School of Washington Park, the child is the center of the classroom experience. As mentors, guides, and teachers, we seek to provide opportunities to nurture confidence and competence, to foster the child's love of learning and assist in development of a positive self image. We offer a safe, stimulating, and supportive environment in which children may grow and develop into responsible, contributing citizens of the world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 1.5 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 90 students
Denver, CO 80206
(303)322-0972 1.8 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 80 students
8101 E Belleview Ave T-20
Denver, CO 80237
(303)290-8843 7.6 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 31 students
3617 Martin Luther King Blvd
Denver, CO 80205
(303)388-8828 4.1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.