Rock Solid Christian Academy
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 70 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
American History, College Algebra, Digital Photography, English Composition, Literature of Ancient Israel, U. S. Government
Average ACT score
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Elementary - $3,900/year MS - $6,600/year HS - $6,900/year 5% sibling discount
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- Rock Solid inspires students to encounter God's revelation of Himself with awe and wonder through community, discipleship, and a Christ-centered University Model of education.
- Rock Solid High School is part of the National Association of University Model schools. We meet two or three days a week for class with the other days being completed at home.
Profile last updated: 07/27/2021
Endorse Rock Solid Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?