St John's Lutheran School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (303) 733-3777
- St. John's School teaches to the whole child for a lifetime of learning.
- Outstanding teachers, leading-edge curriculum and a caring, encouraging environment create an atmosphere of achievement for each child in classes K-8 as well as our Early Learning Center. Technology tools in every classroom and highly credentialed, enthusiastic teachers offer every advantage of success in a fun, well-rounded learning environment. Come check us out!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||317 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,530|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition Assistance Available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Sara Ness|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Care, Before School Care, Drama, Musical, Pioneer Girls, Sports|
St. John's provides:
- Excellent academics for grades Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Nurting, encouraging Early Learning Center for children 18 mos. to 4 years
- Full range of sports programs, outstanding coaches
- Variety of extracurricular activities
- iPad and iPod teaching programs and SmartBoards in each classroom
- STEM-based classes, Two STEM Labs
- One of the best tuition values in Denver
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: PK-12 | 1009 students
3800 S Pierce St
Denver, CO 80235
(303) 914-2513 6.6 PK-12
- Broomfield Grades: PK-12 | 132 students
11500 Sheridan Blvd
Broomfield, CO 80020
(303) 438-1260 14.6 PK-12
- Greeley Grades: NS-7 | 101 students
6200 West 20th Street
Greeley, CO 80634
(970) 330-3671 49.5 NS-7
Greta school , willing to help and accomodate for your kids needs , i placed my second child to this school. They are K through 8 th grade.
- Posted by Parent - Marina Bachurina
I am thrilled with St. John's. The academics are challenging and the student/teacher ratios are fantastic. All kids are able to participate in art, music and sports. The standardized test scores are always seem to be above the 95% nationally.
- Posted by Parent - mails
My daughter is a student at St. Johns. I like the structure and organization of the school. The classes are small and stress parental interaction. The curriculum has traditional and modern amenities. All of the classes have Ipads which the kids use with a variety of apps based upon age, the school has a great computer facility with terminals for each student in the class - each class spends time weekly. The students have weekly Spanish, Gym and Art classes as well. very happy with St Johns.
- Posted by Parent - cara0
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?