Garfield Montessori School
- Garfield Montessori school offers authentic Montessori education at an affordable price. We serve children from 2 1/2 to 6 years old. Our highly qualified, dedicated, and loving staff will allow your child to reach the highest potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Garfield Montessori is purposely small. We have two classroom of 20 students with three teachersin each who guide the children. We offer Spanish, music, and yoga each week. Our beautiful, Montessori classrooms help children develop socially, emotionally, physically, cultually, and intellectually. Our children become life long learners and respect others and their global environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 3.3 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 90 students
Denver, CO 80206
(303)322-0972 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303)722-7708 4.1 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.