Garfield Montessori School
Tel: (303) 388-8828
- Garfield Montessori school offers authentic Montessori education at an affordable price. We serve children from 2 1/2 to 6 years old. Our highly qualified, dedicated, and loving staff will allow your child to reach the highest potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Garfield Montessori is purposely small. We have two classroom of 20 students with three teachersin each who guide the children. We offer Spanish, music, and yoga each week. Our beautiful, Montessori classrooms help children develop socially, emotionally, physically, cultually, and intellectually. Our children become life long learners and respect others and their global environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303) 825-1333 3.3 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303) 293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 90 students
Denver, CO 80206
(303) 322-0972 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303) 722-7708 4.1 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.