Garfield Montessori School
- Garfield Montessori school offers authentic Montessori education at an affordable price. We serve children from 2 1/2 to 6 years old. Our highly qualified, dedicated, and loving staff will allow your child to reach the highest potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Garfield Montessori is purposely small. We have two classroom of 20 students with three teachersin each who guide the children. We offer Spanish, music, and yoga each week. Our beautiful, Montessori classrooms help children develop socially, emotionally, physically, cultually, and intellectually. Our children become life long learners and respect others and their global environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 3.3 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 90 students
Denver, CO 80206
(303)322-0972 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303)722-7708 4.1 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.