Garfield Montessori School
- Garfield Montessori school offers authentic Montessori education at an affordable price. We serve children from 2 1/2 to 6 years old. Our highly qualified, dedicated, and loving staff will allow your child to reach the highest potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Garfield Montessori is purposely small. We have two classroom of 20 students with three teachersin each who guide the children. We offer Spanish, music, and yoga each week. Our beautiful, Montessori classrooms help children develop socially, emotionally, physically, cultually, and intellectually. Our children become life long learners and respect others and their global environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Grades: NS-6 | 69 students
1000 Speer Blvd.
Denver, CO 80204
(303)825-1333 3.3 NS-6
- Denver Grades: NS-K
999 18th St N Terrace Ste 350
Denver, CO 80202
(303)293-2743 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: NS-K | 90 students
Denver, CO 80206
(303)322-0972 2.7 NS-K
- Denver Grades: PK-K | 80 students
320 S Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80209
(303)722-7708 4.1 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.