Students can take classes from anywhere, even local your local library. Homeschooling advantages are available for homeschool students. Contact an ED Anywhere administrator for details.
All exams will need to be proctored by a non-relative who is over the age of 21. See proctor form for more details: http://www.educationanywhere.com/documents/ProctorSheet.pdf
- Welcome to ED Anywhere, an affordable middle school & high school educational program designed to help youth & adults build strong academic skills, effective personal and social problem-solving and critical thinking techniques, and productive pre-career and workplace skills.
- ED Anywhere provides youth & adults with the very best in on-campus programs, homeschooling online education, rigorous curriculum, and teacher support.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Education Services|
|Total Students||1900 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Affordable Homeschooling TuitionAt ED anywhere, we try to keep our homeschool tuition as affordable as possible. Our homeschool program is a mere fraction of the cost of most private school programs. We offer up to 6 online classes for $300 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Cook|
- ED Anywhere provides homeschoolers, private schools, and public schools with the opportunity to use the latest technology equipment to: Earn an accredited high school diploma with online classes—excellent for summer school, homeschooling, & credit recovery Attend accelerated classes that will allow students to quickly earn a High School Diploma in less than 18-24 months.
- Prepare for the GED online Prepare for a career pathway using the latest career assessment tools Prepare for SAT’s & ACT’s exams Build basic academic skills Develop positive choices & life skills Prepare for state standardized exams Enroll in K to 8th Technology Classes Gain official credits for classes taken as a homeschool with our unique Pre-Assessment & Testing Program Earn money with the Friends & Family Rewards Program, YYC Provide the best possible added service for public schools, private schools, and homeschool environments.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AshburnGrades: 6-12 | 52 students
44675 Cape Court, Suite 105
Ashburn, VA 20147
- ManassasGrades: 7-12 | 30 students
9028 D Prince William Street
Manassas, VA 20110
- SpringfieldGrades: 6-12 | 24 students
8519 Tuttle Rd Bld B
Springfield, VA 22152
- SpringfieldGrades: 1-12 | 125 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
- MiddleburgGrades: 9-12 | 172 students
35321 Notre Dame Lane
Middleburg, VA 20117
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.