ED Anywhere Photo #2 - Students can take classes from anywhere, even local your local library. Homeschooling advantages are available for homeschool students. Contact an ED Anywhere administrator for details.
ED Anywhere Photo #3 - All exams will need to be proctored by a non-relative who is over the age of 21. See proctor form for more details: http://www.educationanywhere.com/documents/ProctorSheet.pdf
- Welcome to ED Anywhere, an affordable middle school & high school educational program designed to help youth & adults build strong academic skills, effective personal and social problem-solving and critical thinking techniques, and productive pre-career and workplace skills.
- ED Anywhere provides youth & adults with the very best in on-campus programs, homeschooling online education, rigorous curriculum, and teacher support.
ED Anywhere places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Student Body Largest student body
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Virginia Association of Independent Schools (VAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Education Services|
|Total Students||1900 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Affordable Homeschooling TuitionAt ED anywhere, we try to keep our homeschool tuition as affordable as possible. Our homeschool program is a mere fraction of the cost of most private school programs. We offer up to 6 online classes for $300 per month.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Cook|
- ED Anywhere provides homeschoolers, private schools, and public schools with the opportunity to use the latest technology equipment to: Earn an accredited high school diploma with online classes—excellent for summer school, homeschooling, & credit recovery Attend accelerated classes that will allow students to quickly earn a High School Diploma in less than 18-24 months.
- Prepare for the GED online Prepare for a career pathway using the latest career assessment tools Prepare for SAT’s & ACT’s exams Build basic academic skills Develop positive choices & life skills Prepare for state standardized exams Enroll in K to 8th Technology Classes Gain official credits for classes taken as a homeschool with our unique Pre-Assessment & Testing Program Earn money with the Friends & Family Rewards Program, YYC Provide the best possible added service for public schools, private schools, and homeschool environments.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manassas Grades: 7-12 | 30 students
9028 D Prince William Street
Manassas, VA 20110
(703)367-0633 20.1 7-12
- Middleburg Grades: 8-12 | 150 students
35321 Notre Dame Lane
Middleburg, VA 20117
(540)687-5581 20.2 8-12
- Springfield Grades: 2-12 | 93 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
(703)451-8041 19.9 2-12
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
(703)451-8041 19.9 1-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.