- The goal of Accotink Academy is to help each student reach both their educational and emotional potential; to recognize that each child has her/his own style of learning; and to strive to discover how we may use the skills and talents possessed by each student.
- We are dedicated to the task of helping our students become more self-directed and better able to face the outside world with a confidence that allows them to become productive members of society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Emotinal and Leaning Disabled|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms may apply)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact us for details|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Annandale Grades: 1-12 | 216 students
7010 Braddock Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
(703)941-8810 3.9 1-12
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
(703)451-8041 0.1 1-12
- Fairfax Grades: 3-12 | 45 students
11230 Waples Mill Road, Ste. 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703)591-1146 7.3 3-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.