- The goal of Accotink Academy is to help each student reach both their educational and emotional potential; to recognize that each child has her/his own style of learning; and to strive to discover how we may use the skills and talents possessed by each student.
- We are dedicated to the task of helping our students become more self-directed and better able to face the outside world with a confidence that allows them to become productive members of society.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||State or regional independent school association|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Emotinal and Leaning Disabled|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniforms may apply)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact us for details|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Annandale Grades: 1-12 | 200 students
7010 Braddock Rd
Annandale, VA 22003
(703)941-8810 3.9 1-12
- Springfield Grades: 1-12 | 86 students
8519 Tuttle Rd
Springfield, VA 22152
(703)451-8041 0.1 1-12
- Fairfax Grades: 3-12 | 45 students
11230 Waples Mill Road, Ste. 100
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703)591-1146 7.3 3-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.