Englewood Knowledge Beginnings
Many of our staff are degreed teachers in early childhood and education fields.
At Knowledge Beginnings we employ staff from our community that represent some of the brightest minds in the field of early care and education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 30 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We understand how important it is to find childcare you can really trust, and a program that meets your expectations. Our parents have faith in Knowledge Beginnings to care for and educate their infants, toddlers and preschoolers, Kindergarten and school age children. We are more than a childcare center. Knowledge Beginnings is a place where children explore, discover and learn. We respect children as individuals, therefore we offer age appropriate programs and a staff of dedicated teachers ensure that children get the positive learning experience they need to grow up happy and confident. We believe that together we can partner to inspire your child's love of learning.
- At Knowledge Beginnings we are devoted in providing the highest levels of health and safety. Our management team is devoted to providing you with a service and care that exceeds your expectations. This center adheres to the highest safety, cleanliness and maintenance standards. This center is accessible via single-entry security with keypad access, with daily sign-in and strict parent/guardian identification procedures. We also have live video feed available for parents to view from the lobby.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Englewood Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.