Epiphany Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Epiphany Catholic School is committed to achieving academic excellence through a curriculum designed to meet the spirtual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social needs of each student.
- The learning at Epiphany is a merging of Catholic values and academic precepts to form contributing and productive individuals.
- Students are taught that Christ's love and His teachings are paramount to their education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner-$5,500 Non-Parishioner-$6,150 Grade School Discount for siblings|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Hoffman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Lacrosse,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Newspaper Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club
- Christ is the center at Epiphany. We offer frequent opportunities for students to live their faith and personally express their relationship with God. As the central and defining example, Epiphany students gather every Friday and Holy Days for Mass and actively take part in the liturgy.
- Religion is not just a class for Epiphany students. God is invited to be a part of each child's daily life. The entire student body gathers each morning to begin the day in song and prayer. A thread of faith is woven through the entire curriculum.
- An Epiphany education builds an understanding of the world beyond the schoolyard. With emphasis on the basic virtues of respect & responsibility, self discipline, generosity, gratitude, empathy & compassion, cooperation, honesty, stewardship, peacemaking and friendship, Epiphany students become fine stewards of our Church, our community and our environment.
I've had children with Epiphany for over four years and have been a Culpeper native for over 30 years. Epiphany is by and large the BEST school in the county. Students, academics, staff and facilities are always at their best and the community within the school is second to none. I encourage anyone considering placing their child in a private school to consider becoming a future Epiphany alumni.
- Posted by Parent - Trey
Education for the whole child: individual attention, vigorous academics, timeless values. Epiphany graduates well rounded, morally grounded young people who are prepared for the intellectual and ethical challenges of high school and beyond. As a friend once said, "Epiphany gets them ready for both Harvard AND heaven."
- Posted by Parent - watts
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.