Epiphany Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Epiphany Catholic School is committed to achieving academic excellence through a curriculum designed to meet the spirtual, intellectual, physical, emotional and social needs of each student.
- The learning at Epiphany is a merging of Catholic values and academic precepts to form contributing and productive individuals.
- Students are taught that Christ's love and His teachings are paramount to their education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Parishioner-$5,500 Non-Parishioner-$6,150 Grade School Discount for siblings|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Associate||Debbie Hoffman|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Lacrosse, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Lacrosse,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Newspaper Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club Newspaper Club, Yearbook Club, Student Council,|
- Christ is the center at Epiphany. We offer frequent opportunities for students to live their faith and personally express their relationship with God. As the central and defining example, Epiphany students gather every Friday and Holy Days for Mass and actively take part in the liturgy.
- Religion is not just a class for Epiphany students. God is invited to be a part of each child's daily life. The entire student body gathers each morning to begin the day in song and prayer. A thread of faith is woven through the entire curriculum.
- An Epiphany education builds an understanding of the world beyond the schoolyard. With emphasis on the basic virtues of respect & responsibility, self discipline, generosity, gratitude, empathy & compassion, cooperation, honesty, stewardship, peacemaking and friendship, Epiphany students become fine stewards of our Church, our community and our environment.
Profile last updated: 04/25/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CulpeperGrades: PK-9 | 134 students
1211 E Grandview Ave
Culpeper, VA 22701
- CulpeperGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
810 Old Rixeyville Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701
- LignumGrades: PK-8 | 73 students
23164 Dragoon Rd
Lignum, VA 22726
- SperryvilleGrades: NS-12 | 21 students
11576 Lee Highway / PO Box 247
Sperryville, VA 22740
- CastletonGrades: KG-12 | 27 students
691 Aaron Mountain Rd
Castleton, VA 22716
Education for the whole child: individual attention, vigorous academics, timeless values. Epiphany graduates well rounded, morally grounded young people who are prepared for the intellectual and ethical challenges of high school and beyond. As a friend once said, "Epiphany gets them ready for both Harvard AND heaven."
- Posted by Parent - watts
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.