- The school of the Epiphany is known for innovation and its commitment to progress.
- The school’s commitment to curricular excellence includes a balance between keeping abreast of new trends while never abandoning tried-and-true educational practices.
- The School of the Epiphany is a Catholic, Parochial school serving the youth of Epiphany Parish and its surrounding areas.
- We challenge students to achieve educational excellence within a Catholic tradition.
- The School of the Epiphany operates in service to Epiphany Parish and in the spirit of the Presentation Sisters.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is an active ministry within the larger Epiphany Catholic Christian Community.
- We believe that Catholic education teaches to the whole child by promoting the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each student through comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Recognizing the innate dignity of the students as children of God, we nurture educational excellence.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany models the gospel message of Jesus Christ and that teaching is a grace-filled, professional ministry of the Catholic faith.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is a model of Christian values and social justice.
- We believe that parents, as the primary educators of their children, join with the larger Epiphany community to supportively enhance the students’ education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 284 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
San FranciscoGrades: KG-8 | 224 students
299 Precita Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
San FranciscoGrades: PK-8 | 122 students
825 Brotherhood Way
San Francisco, CA 94132
San FranciscoGrades: K-8 | 255 students
2250 Franklin St
San Francisco, CA 94109
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.