- The school of the Epiphany is known for innovation and its commitment to progress.
- The school’s commitment to curricular excellence includes a balance between keeping abreast of new trends while never abandoning tried-and-true educational practices.
- The School of the Epiphany is a Catholic, Parochial school serving the youth of Epiphany Parish and its surrounding areas.
- We challenge students to achieve educational excellence within a Catholic tradition.
- The School of the Epiphany operates in service to Epiphany Parish and in the spirit of the Presentation Sisters.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is an active ministry within the larger Epiphany Catholic Christian Community.
- We believe that Catholic education teaches to the whole child by promoting the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each student through comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Recognizing the innate dignity of the students as children of God, we nurture educational excellence.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany models the gospel message of Jesus Christ and that teaching is a grace-filled, professional ministry of the Catholic faith.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is a model of Christian values and social justice.
- We believe that parents, as the primary educators of their children, join with the larger Epiphany community to supportively enhance the students’ education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
(415)346-9500 3.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 189 students
299 Precita Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)648-2008 2.4 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 509 students
200 Sloat Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94132
(415)665-6330 2.5 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 301 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)421-0069 5.4 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 272 students
785 Sunnydale Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)239-7840 1.4 K-8
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.