- The school of the Epiphany is known for innovation and its commitment to progress.
- The school’s commitment to curricular excellence includes a balance between keeping abreast of new trends while never abandoning tried-and-true educational practices.
- The School of the Epiphany is a Catholic, Parochial school serving the youth of Epiphany Parish and its surrounding areas.
- We challenge students to achieve educational excellence within a Catholic tradition.
- The School of the Epiphany operates in service to Epiphany Parish and in the spirit of the Presentation Sisters.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is an active ministry within the larger Epiphany Catholic Christian Community.
- We believe that Catholic education teaches to the whole child by promoting the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of each student through comprehensive curricular and co-curricular programs.
- Recognizing the innate dignity of the students as children of God, we nurture educational excellence.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany models the gospel message of Jesus Christ and that teaching is a grace-filled, professional ministry of the Catholic faith.
- We believe that the School of the Epiphany is a model of Christian values and social justice.
- We believe that parents, as the primary educators of their children, join with the larger Epiphany community to supportively enhance the students’ education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||435 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 248 students
3371 16th St
San Francisco, CA 94114
(415)346-9500 3.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 189 students
299 Precita Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415)648-2008 2.4 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 509 students
200 Sloat Boulevard
San Francisco, CA 94132
(415)665-6330 2.5 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 301 students
659 Pine St
San Francisco, CA 94108
(415)421-0069 5.4 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 272 students
785 Sunnydale Ave
San Francisco, CA 94134
(415)239-7840 1.4 K-8
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.