St Louis School
- The mission of Saint Louis School is to educate and challenge students of various religious, ethnic and economic backgrounds that they may achieve a quality education and become gentlemen in character, reaching individual potential through the Catholic Marianist tradition of spiritual, academic, physical and emotional maturity.
- The outstanding characteristics one finds at Saint Louis School is the excellent quality of education for all of its students, with a varied curriculum designed to fill a wide range of educational and personal needs.
- Our principal concern is instilling truths and values that are carried over into students' lives that go beyond Saint Louis.
- We strive to teach and to develop a sense of family, the "Saint Louis Family" - faculty, students, parents, administrators - working together to build an awareness of individual dignity and spiritual worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 74%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 1556 students
2445 Ka'ala Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808)973-5005 1.2 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: 6-12 | 686 students
1401 Houghtailing Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808)841-0195 4.8 6-12
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 1999 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808)949-5355 1.1 K-12
- Honolulu Grades: NS-8 | 398 students
830 Main St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808)423-9611 8.5 NS-8
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 3751 students
1601 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808)944-5711 1.8 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.