St Louis School
Tel: (808) 739-7777
- The mission of Saint Louis School is to educate and challenge students of various religious, ethnic and economic backgrounds that they may achieve a quality education and become gentlemen in character, reaching individual potential through the Catholic Marianist tradition of spiritual, academic, physical and emotional maturity.
- The outstanding characteristics one finds at Saint Louis School is the excellent quality of education for all of its students, with a varied curriculum designed to fill a wide range of educational and personal needs.
- Our principal concern is instilling truths and values that are carried over into students' lives that go beyond Saint Louis.
- We strive to teach and to develop a sense of family, the "Saint Louis Family" - faculty, students, parents, administrators - working together to build an awareness of individual dignity and spiritual worth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 72%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Honolulu Grades: PK-12 | 1538 students
2445 Ka'ala Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 973-5001 1.2 PK-12
- Honolulu Grades: 6-12 | 669 students
1401 Houghtailing Street
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 841-0195 4.8 6-12
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 1999 students
563 Kamoku St
Honolulu, HI 96826
(808) 949-5355 1.1 K-12
- Honolulu Grades: NS-8 | 356 students
830 Main St
Honolulu, HI 96818
(808) 423-9611 8.5 NS-8
- Honolulu Grades: K-12 | 3751 students
1601 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96822
(808) 944-5711 1.8 K-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.