Tel: (617) 326-0425
- Epiphany is an independent, tuition-free, middle school for children of economically disadvantaged families from Boston neighborhoods.
- Epiphany's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
- Epiphany challenges students to discover and develop the fullness of their individual gifts.
- We seek to prepare graduates who will contribute intelligently, morally, and actively to the society they will inherit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dorchester Center Grades: PK-6 | 232 students
29 Rita Rd
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
(617) 282-3388 1 PK-6
- Jamaica Plain Grades: 4-8 | 75 students
39 Lamartine St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
(857) 728-0031 2.7 4-8
- Erie Grades: K-12 | 236 students
8150 Oliver Rd
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 866-6979 462.1 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.