- Epiphany is an independent, tuition-free, middle school for children of economically disadvantaged families from Boston neighborhoods.
- Epiphany's small classes, individualized curricula, and extended school days provide rigorous academic, moral and social instruction.
- In close partnership with families, we are an innovative learning community that affords structured support to help students thrive.
- Together, we are a school that never gives up on a child.
- Epiphany challenges students to discover and develop the fullness of their individual gifts.
- We seek to prepare graduates who will contribute intelligently, morally, and actively to the society they will inherit.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jamaica PlainGrades: 4-8 | 76 students
39 Lamartine St
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- CambridgeGrades: PK-12 | 639 students
45 Matignon Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
- Dorchester CenterGrades: PK-6 | 242 students
29 Rita Rd
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.