International School Of Boston
- Virtual Event - Tue., October 26, 2021 1:00pm (EDT) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Thu., October 28, 2021 7:00pm (EDT) - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., October 30, 2021 - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Tue., November 02, 2021 1:00pm (EDT) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Thu., November 04, 2021 7:00pm (EDT) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Thu., January 20, 2022 7:00pm (EST) - get more information!
- Virtual Event - Thu., January 27, 2022 7:00pm (EST) - get more information!
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The International School of Boston (ISB) is an independent, non-profit, age 2 - grade 12 multilingual school. With a mix of local and international student body and faculty, ISB is one of the oldest, most respected bilingual schools in the United States. Located in Cambridge, this world-class accredited academic institution places the development of the bilingual brain at the heart of its mission.
- Long known for its excellence in bilingual French and English education, ISB is excited to launch its new Spanish-language program in September 2021. This program offers our elementary students the opportunity to become trilingual, and our secondary students the option to study Spanish at the novice or fluent level within the English-based International Baccalaureate curriculum. At the Maternelle level, our youngest students will discover Mandarin and Spanish through our "veil aux langues" program.
- ISB students graduate with an American high school diploma and choose between two internationally renowned diplomas, the French or the International Baccalaureate, giving them the opportunity to thrive at leading universities in the United States, France, and around the world. Offering a rich experience with rigorous programs, ISB prepares its students for a lifetime of learning and service.
Endorse International School Of Boston. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards