International School Of Boston
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Now celebrating its 60th anniversary, the International School of Boston (ISB) is an independent, non-profit, PK-12, multilingual school located in Cambridge. As a world-class, accredited academic institution, ISB places the development of the bilingual brain at the heart of its mission.
- Long known for its excellence in bilingual French and English education, ISB has recently launched new Chinese and Spanish language programs in its Elementary School. ISB students graduate with an American high school diploma and choose between two internationally renowned diplomas, the French or the International Baccalaureate, giving them the opportunity to thrive at leading universities in the United States, France, and around the world. Offering a rich experience with rigorous programs, ISB prepares its students for a lifetime of learning and service.
- Priority application deadline is February 15th. There is no fee to apply, and need-based financial aid is available. No French, Chinese or Spanish is required for admission. Check our website for details about our Open Houses!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does International School Of Boston cost?
International School Of Boston's tuition is approximately $29,500 for private students.
Does International School Of Boston offer a summer program?
Yes, International School Of Boston offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What sports does International School Of Boston offer?
International School Of Boston offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Fencing, Soccer and Volleyball.
What is International School Of Boston's ranking?
International School Of Boston ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for International School Of Boston?
The application deadline for International School Of Boston is Feb. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse International School Of Boston. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards