Tufts Educational Daycare Center
- Tufts Educational Day Care Center to foster a positive self-image within each child by providing a wide range of opportunities for individual growth in the areas of social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Each class tailors its curriculum and schedule to implement these goals as is developmentally appropriate.
- We also help children learn to interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way, assist children in understanding and accepting individual differences in a diverse society.
- We remove sex role stereotyping from the educative process, serve as a support for families, and serve as a learning center for Tufts students and professionals seeking to learn about child development and early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
5 Cadbury Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
BeverlyGrades: NS-8 | 105 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
WinchesterGrades: K | 88 students
86 Main St
Winchester, MA 01890
BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
SalemGrades: NS | 20 students
145 Loring Ave
Salem, MA 01970
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?