Tufts Educational Daycare Center
- Tufts Educational Day Care Center to foster a positive self-image within each child by providing a wide range of opportunities for individual growth in the areas of social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Each class tailors its curriculum and schedule to implement these goals as is developmentally appropriate.
- We also help children learn to interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way, assist children in understanding and accepting individual differences in a diverse society.
- We remove sex role stereotyping from the educative process, serve as a support for families, and serve as a learning center for Tufts students and professionals seeking to learn about child development and early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MedfordGrades: PK-2 | 80 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
- CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 205 students
5 Cadbury Road
Cambridge, MA 02140
- BeverlyGrades: NS-8 | 105 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
- WinchesterGrades: K | 88 students
86 Main St
Winchester, MA 01890
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 328 students
30 Fairfield Street and 26 Exeter Street
Boston, MA 02116
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.