Tufts Educational Daycare Center
- Tufts Educational Day Care Center to foster a positive self-image within each child by providing a wide range of opportunities for individual growth in the areas of social, cognitive, emotional and physical development.
- Each class tailors its curriculum and schedule to implement these goals as is developmentally appropriate.
- We also help children learn to interact with other children and adults in a positive, cooperative way, assist children in understanding and accepting individual differences in a diverse society.
- We remove sex role stereotyping from the educative process, serve as a support for families, and serve as a learning center for Tufts students and professionals seeking to learn about child development and early childhood education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Grades: NS-8 | 105 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 927-1936 19.2 NS-8
- Boston Grades: PK-K | 34 students
8 Whittier Place
Boston, MA 02114
(617) 367-6239 3.8 PK-K
- Medford Grades: PK-2 | 60 students
105 College Ave
Medford, MA 02155
(617) 627-2424 0.8 PK-2
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.