Established in 1965 the Boston Children's School has been providing quality, early childhood education to chldren from around the world for over fifty years.
Ideally situated in the historic West End section of Boston, the Boston Children's School is nestled away from the main streets, highways and noise of the city.
The Boston Chldren's School is fully air conditioned and has its own self-contained playground.
More information can be obtained from the director of the school at 617-367-6239.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 30%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
Judy Langer, M.Ed.
- Our children begin their education at 2.9 yeaars of age and continue through Kindergarten. Our multi-cultural, co-educational student body attracts families from around the world and the greater Boston area. All of our full-time teachers are certified. Our supplemental teaching staff includes specialists in the areas of Music, Art, Woodwrking, Drama, Story-Telling and Gymnastics. Information can be obtained can be obtained by calling the Boston Children's School at 617-367-6239 or sending us an e-mail. Our e-mail address is BostonChildrens@Aol.Com
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Boston Children's School?
The acceptance rate of Boston Children's School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
When is the application deadline for Boston Children's School?
The application deadline for Boston Children's School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
wonderful school with caring teachers and outstanding curriculum. The 1st to 3rd grade options are a hidden gem with amazing one on one learning. Can't recommend BCS enough.
Endorse Boston Children's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.