Boston Children's School
Tel: (617) 367-6239
Established in 1965 the Boston Children's School has been providing quality, early childhood education to chldren from around the world for over fifty years.
Ideally situated in the historic West End section of Boston, the Boston Children's School is nestled away from the main streets, highways and noise of the city.
The Boston Chldren's School is fully air conditioned and has its own self-contained playground.
More information can be obtained from the director of the school at 617-367-6239.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Langer, M.Ed.|
- Our children begin their education at 2.9 yeaars of age and continue through Kindergarten. Our multi-cultural, co-educational student body attracts families from around the world and the greater Boston area. All of our full-time teachers are certified. Our supplemental teaching staff includes specialists in the areas of Music, Art, Woodwrking, Drama, Story-Telling and Gymnastics. Information can be obtained can be obtained by calling the Boston Children's School at 617-367-6239 or sending us an e-mail. Our e-mail address is BostonChildrens@Aol.Com
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-6 | 200 students
15 Brimmer Street
Boston, MA 02108
(617) 742-0520 0.5 NS-6
- Beverly Grades: PK-K | 63 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 922-1868 15.9 PK-K
- Beverly Grades: NS-8 | 105 students
701 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 927-1936 18.5 NS-8
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.