Boston Children's School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our children begin their education at 2.9 yeaars of age and continue through Kindergarten. Our multi-cultural, co-educational student body attracts families from around the world and the greater Boston area. All of our full-time teachers are certified. Our supplemental teaching staff includes specialists in the areas of Music, Art, Woodwrking, Drama, Story-Telling and Gymnastics. Information can be obtained can be obtained by calling the Boston Children's School at 617-367-6239 or sending us an e-mail. Our e-mail address is BostonChildrens@Aol.Com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Boston Children's School?
The acceptance rate of Boston Children's School is 85%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
When is the application deadline for Boston Children's School?
The application deadline for Boston Children's School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Boston Children's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards