Park Street School
- Park Street School and Park Street Kids, a continuous, integrated Christian-based education for children, toddler through sixth grade.
- Park Street School and Park Street Kids are grounded in a content-rich curriculum that lays a foundation of knowledge, built upon and expanded in each grade.
- Our children engage in hands-on activities, learn to think creatively and solve problems methodically.
- Their growth as unique individuals " academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically is fostered with intention in a nurturing environment.
- They develop a strong sense of self and place, learning to invest in their communities and the world around them.
- Park Street Kids and Park Street School's mission is to provide an innovative and comprehensive education built on the foundational truth of a Christian worldview for children with a diversity of social, economic, racial and ethnic backgrounds.Through a nurturing environment that emphasizes excellence, each child's individual growth and full potential will be fostered.
- Students will develop critical thinking and measurable skills while engaging a foundation of knowledge through a content-rich curriculum.In addition, the formation of Christian character in all students is of utmost importance.
- Emphasis is placed on compassion, kindness and respect toward others, as well as understanding each student's worth as a unique being created by God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for current rates: http://www.parkstreetschool.org/admissions/#tuition|
|Admissions Director||Laura Perkins|
|Admissions Associate||Amanda Hart|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||18 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boys' Soccer, Brass Instruments, Computer programming, Dance, Drums, Flag Football, Futsal (Boys and Girls), Girls' Running, Girls' Soccer, Karate, March Madness (basketball-girls and boys), Math, Newspaper, Piano, Scratch, String Instruments, Theatre Revue, Woodworking Boys' Soccer, Dance, Drums, Flag Football, Girls' Running, Girls' Soccer, Karate, Math, Newspaper, Piano, Scratch, Theatre Revue, Woodworking, Brass Instruments,|
Futsal (Boys and Girls),
March Madness (basketball-girls and boys),
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BostonGrades: PK-6 | 207 students
15 Brimmer Street
Boston, MA 02108
- BostonGrades: PK-KG | 105 students
74 Joy St
Boston, MA 02114
- RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
- BostonGrades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
- Chestnut HillGrades: NS-6 | 274 students
428 Hammond Street
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
My children have been at Park Street School since they were both two years old. They are now going into fourth and second grade. They are both thriving at Park Street due to the amazing teachers and curriculum. Not only are they doing well academically, but also socially and emotionally as well. They have met wonderful friends and truly feel loved and supported by the entire staff every day they walk into school.
- Posted by Parent - Emily W Bagley