- Park Street School and Park Street Kids, a continuous, integrated Christian-based education for children, toddler through sixth grade.
- Park Street School and Park Street Kids are grounded in a content-rich curriculum that lays a foundation of knowledge, built upon and expanded in each grade.
- Our children engage in hands-on activities, learn to think creatively and solve problems methodically.
- Their growth as unique individuals " academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically is fostered with intention in a nurturing environment. They develop a strong sense of self and place, learning to invest in their communities and the world around them.
- Park Street Kids and Park Street School's mission is to provide an innovative and comprehensive education built on the foundational truth of a Christian worldview for children with a diversity of social, economic, racial and ethnic backgrounds.
- Through a nurturing environment that emphasizes excellence, each child's individual growth and full potential will be fostered.
- Students will develop critical thinking and measurable skills while engaging a foundation of knowledge through a content-rich curriculum.
- In addition, the formation of Christian character in all students is of utmost importance.
- Emphasis is placed on compassion, kindness and respect toward others, as well as understanding each student's worth as a unique being created by God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 2 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See website for current rates: http://www.parkstreetschool.org/admissions/#tuition|
|Admissions Director||Laura Perkins|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Theatre Revue, Piano, String Instruments, Brass Instruments, Drums, Karate, Flag Football, Futsal (Boys and Girls), Girls' Running, Boys' Soccer, Girls' Soccer, March Madness (basketball-girls and boys), Woodworking, Scratch, Math, Newspaper, Computer programming, Dance, Theatre Revue, Piano, String Instruments, Brass Instruments, Drums,
Karate, Flag Football, Futsal (Boys and Girls), Girls' Running, Boys' Soccer, Girls' Soccer, March Madness (basketball-girls and boys),
Woodworking, Scratch, Math, Newspaper, Computer programming,,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BostonGrades: PK-6 | 207 students
15 Brimmer Street
Boston, MA 02108
BostonGrades: PK-KG | 105 students
74 Joy St
Boston, MA 02114
West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
CambridgeGrades: PK-12 | 1018 students
80 Gerrys Landing Rd
Cambridge, MA 02138
RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131