Beacon Hill Nursery School
- Beacon Hill Nursery School believes that all children are naturally eager to learn and that its primary mission is to nurture that innate curiosity as it develops into a lifelong love of learning.
- Children who emerge from their earliest education experiences confident in themselves, empathetic towards others, and respectful of their surroundings will certainly become valuable contributors to their communities.
- Recognizing that play is the vehicle for young children's learning, our teachers create environments that support and nurture children's curiosity, protect and respect their trust in the adults around them, and understand and utilize the learning opportunities that abound in a child's daily delight in life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boston Grades: NS-6 | 200 students
15 Brimmer Street
Boston, MA 02108
(617)742-0520 0.4 NS-6
- Boston Grades: NS-PK | 54 students
66 Marlborough St
Boston, MA 02116
(617)267-7159 0.7 NS-PK
- Boston Grades: NS-8 | 120 students
530 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02215
(617)266-0028 1.8 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.