Beacon Hill Nursery School
- Beacon Hill Nursery School believes that all children are naturally eager to learn and that its primary mission is to nurture that innate curiosity as it develops into a lifelong love of learning.
- Children who emerge from their earliest education experiences confident in themselves, empathetic towards others, and respectful of their surroundings will certainly become valuable contributors to their communities.
- Recognizing that play is the vehicle for young children's learning, our teachers create environments that support and nurture children's curiosity, protect and respect their trust in the adults around them, and understand and utilize the learning opportunities that abound in a child's daily delight in life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BostonGrades: NS-6 | 314 students
67 Brimmer St
Boston, MA 02108
- CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
- West RoxburyGrades: PK-6 | 539 students
535 W Roxbury Pkwy
West Roxbury, MA 02132
- BostonGrades: NS-PK | 64 students
10 Park Plaza Room 3330
Boston, MA 02116
- MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.