- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 255 students
- Yearly Tuition: $32,500
- Acceptance rate: 50%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Book Club, Chess Club, Computer Science Club, Creative Writing Club, Entrpreneurship Club, Film Club, Fitness Club, History Club, Math Team, Mock Trial, Model United Nations, Music Performance Club, Newspaper, Peer Tutoring Club, Robotics Team, Social Justice Club, Women's Empowerment
Arts and Music Programs:
Acapella Group, Theatre Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Sailing, Table Tennis Club
- Newman is a truly international day school with students and faculty who have studied and taught around the world.
- Boarding program in Boston's prestigious Back Bay neighborhood.
- Every day, our students benefit from attentive and experiential learning surrounded by our "the city classroom", in the Back Bay of Boston, the "education" city.
- Vibrant co-curricular programs of sports and activities offer students opportunities for personal growth beyond the classroom.
- Partnerships with the Boston Public Library, Greater Boston YMCA, Community Rowing Club and Community Boating enrich our students' experience.
- The rigor and depth of our academic curriculum provides students distinction in any application process.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Marty Walsh - U.S. Secretary of Labor, Mayor of Boston
- Jon Moakley - Democratic Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Rules
- Charles Taylor - 22nd president of Liberia
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Newman School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of The Newman School?
Who are famous alumni from The Newman School?
Does The Newman School offer a summer program?
What sports does The Newman School offer?
What is The Newman School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Newman School?
Endorse The Newman School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards