Tel: (781) 631-5800
- OUR MISSION We teach our students to think critically and creatively, to develop joyful curiosity, to embrace challenge and apply their knowledge with confidence, and to thrive within a community rich with diverse perspectives and talents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||contact our Admission Director for a personal conversation.|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Neat, no jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1 / Sep. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$31,875|
|Tuition Notes||PK Half-Day: $19000 PK Full Day: $24000 K-5: $31875 6-8: $35,875 Tuition includes all of the following:Chromebooks for every student in grades 3-8; access to computer labs, 3D printers, 3D laser printer; all books, school supplies and curriculum materials; field trips and overnight trips; athletics participation and athletic uniforms; drama participation; school bus transportation from Nahant, Lynn, Swampscott and Salem; morning snack; yearbook each yearTuition Assistance and Scholarships are available|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$15,000|
|Admissions Director||Reagan Kenwell, Admission|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Dailey, Dir of Enrollment|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Cross Country,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Coding Club, Environmental Club
Arts and Music Programs:
A Capella, Drama Production
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Bike Club, Golf Club, Outdoor Adventure Club
- OUR MISSION
- We teach our students to think critically and creatively, to develop joyful curiosity, to embrace challenge and apply their knowledge with confidence, and to thrive within a community rich with diverse perspectives and talents.
- TO ACHIEVE OUR MISSION
- We hire well. We attract teachers whose commitment to academic excellence and professional development promotes both critical and creative thinking.
- We establish a sense of belonging. We nurture important, collaborative-learning relationships.Our students and parents are known; their voices and contributions are vital.
- We initiate opportunities to excel. We provide opportunities for students to identify themselves as innovators, leaders, contributors, artists and athletes.
- We engage and motivate students. Our hands-on curriculum reinforces classroom learning, elevates critical thinking ability and promotes academic achievement.
- We embrace childhood. Our students excel within a curriculum that balances classroom achievement with intentional time for play, imagination and physical activity.
- We inspire advocacy. We encourage students to advocate for themselves and others, to contribute their skills in support of causes about which they are passionate and to pursue sustainability in all aspects of their lives.
- We emphasize creativity. We promote personal expression through vibrant visual arts, music, woodworking, performing arts and our immersive approach across the curriculum.
- We prepare students for future success. Tower graduates are articulate, kind, confident, self-motivated learners who possess the skills for academic and personal achievement in secondary school and in life.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Amesbury Grades: PK-12 | 152 students
4 Noel St.
Amesbury, MA 01913
(978) 388-5354 24.5 PK-12
- Andover Grades: PK-9 | 452 students
34 Sunset Rock Road
Andover, MA 01810
(978) 475-1197 16.2 PK-9
- Beverly Grades: PK-K | 63 students
80 Lothrop St
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 922-1868 3.3 PK-K
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.