Bishop Fenwick High School
- Since 1958, Bishop Fenwick High School has offered to students on the North Shore of Boston quality college preparatory programs in a co-educational learning environment.
- Our mission, simply stated, is to develop the full potentials of each and every student in a nurturing environment rooted in the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- Distinctive, and with a tradition built on the school's motto: Bonitas et Fidelitas, Goodness and Loyalty, Bishop Fenwick High School looks forward to working with you in shaping a journey to achieve your high school goals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||582 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynn Grades: 6-12 | 517 students
35 Tremont St.
Lynn, MA 01902
(781) 586-2014 5.6 6-12
- South Hamilton Grades: 9-12 | 391 students
537 Highland St
South Hamilton, MA 01982
(978) 468-4415 7.3 9-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.