- In 1893, the Sisters of Notre Dame opened St. John the Baptist School to educate the children of the parish.
- Today, St. John's continues to provide a quality Catholic education for students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade eight from our Parish and several other North Shore Communities.
- As a parent at St. John's you are in a unique position to really get involved in your child's education.
- All families are required to donate fifteen hours of their time each school year.
- Families are urged to put some of these required hours into committees that are formed to school events.
- Parents are able to fulfill this requirement in a variety of areas.
- We welcome you to take an active role, not only in your child's future, but also the future of St. John the Baptist School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||485 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BeverlyGrades: PK-8 | 170 students
13 Chapman St
Beverly, MA 01915
LynnGrades: PK-8 | 348 students
28 Bowler St
Lynn, MA 01904
MarbleheadGrades: PK-8 | 247 students
75 W Shore Dr
Marblehead, MA 01945
BeverlyGrades: 6-12 | 150 students
35 Standley Street
Beverly, MA 01915
SalemGrades: K-8 | 19 students
89 Margin Street
Salem, MA 01970
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.