Tel: (978) 468-4415
Pingree School Photo #2 - Pingree School is an independent, coeducational day school for grades nine through twelve.
Pingree School Photo #3 - 63% of Pingree students take H Block classes, specialized elective courses allowing students to explore subject beyond the core course requirements.
Pingree School Photo #6 - 83% of Pingree students participate in the arts. Students regularly perform at all-school assemblies and monthly "coffeehouse" events.
Pingree School Photo #7 - The average Pingree faculty tenure is 12 years and 60% of Pingree teachers have advanced degrees.
Pingree School Photo #8 - $3 million in tuition assistance is awarded to Pingree students each year.
- At Pingree School, students are encouraged to explore new areas, take some risks, and thereby discover new interests. Skilled, passionate educators are given the support, facilities, professional development, technology, and freedom to pursue curricula with students.
- The School recently completed a state-of-the-art arts center and athletics facility.
- Pingree also has a strong engineering program, interdisciplinary US history, and American literature courses, and a variety of elective classes that allow students in all grades to participate in subjects outside of the general curriculum.
- The motto of the School is what Pingree is all about: Explore-Discover-Achieve.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||391 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$48,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Eric Stacey|
|Admissions Associate||Mary Dyer|
|Total Sports Offered||21 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball, WeightliftingAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Field Hockey, Football,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Rock Climbing,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Andover Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
1160 Great Pond Road
North Andover, MA 01845
(978) 725-6272 11.3 9-12
- Beverly Grades: 6-12 | 153 students
35 Standley Street
Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 927-8793 5.3 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.