The Learning Project Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Learning Project is located in the Back Bay of Boston, a block from the Clarendon Street Playground, the school's "playyard;" five blocks from the Boston Public Library Main Branch--the school's "library;" and five blocks from the Copley Square T station.
- The school is committed to keeping its tuition relatively low and has a robust tuition assistance program. Both are reflections of a strong commitment to socio-economic diversity.
- Separate Subject Teachers work with each class several times a week in art, music, physical education, Spanish and science.
- Guided by a commitment to teaching in the "workshop model", the school's faculty challenges every child to do his or her personal best.
- A formal core values/character education program has always been a centerpiece of the school.
- Over 90% of our students qualified to attend the Boston Exam Schools have been accepted. Students have also gone on to a variety of independent schools including: Beaver Country Day School, Belmont Hill School, Boston College High Middle School, Brimmer and May, BB&N, Catholic Memorial, Hillside, Mt. Alvernia, Newton Country Day School, Noble and Greenough, Park, Rivers, Roxbury Latin, Trinity Academy and Winsor.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Learning Project Elementary School?
The application deadline for The Learning Project Elementary School is Jan. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Learning Project Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards