The Learning Project Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Students: 119 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Learning Project is located in the Back Bay of Boston, a block from the Clarendon Street Playground, the school's "playyard;" five blocks from the Boston Public Library Main Branch--the school's "library;" and five blocks from the Copley Square T station.
- The school is committed to keeping its tuition relatively low and has a robust tuition assistance program. Both are reflections of a strong commitment to socio-economic diversity.
- Separate Subject Teachers work with each class several times a week in art, music, physical education, Spanish and science.
- Guided by a commitment to teaching in the "workshop model", the school's faculty challenges every child to do his or her personal best.
- A formal core values/character education program has always been a centerpiece of the school.
- Over 90% of our students qualified to attend the Boston Exam Schools have been accepted. Students have also gone on to a variety of independent schools including: Beaver Country Day School, Belmont Hill School, Boston College High Middle School, Brimmer and May, BB&N, Catholic Memorial, Hillside, Mt. Alvernia, Newton Country Day School, Noble and Greenough, Park, Rivers, Roxbury Latin, Trinity Academy and Winsor.
Endorse The Learning Project Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards