Davis Square KinderCare
Tel: (617) 666-9007
- Here at Davis Square KinderCare, our staff are dedicated to providing top notch quality care.
- By focusing on social, emotional, cognitive and physical development, your child is getting a well-rounded education.
- We work hard to maintain a safe, happy and stimulating environment. Enjoy meeting them!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!!
- Your child's safety is of the utmost concern. From daily sign-in to strict parent / guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Childcare Choices, Childcare Resources, Child Care Circuit- Only offered in Toddlers, Preschool, and Pre-K. Not offered in Infant room. Center is currently not accepting any more vouchers.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerville Grades: PK-K | 44 students
165 Holland St
Somerville, MA 02144
(617) 627-3412 0.2 PK-K
- Somerville Grades: NS-6 | 253 students
589 Boston Avenue
Somerville, MA 02144
(781) 396-3488 0.6 NS-6
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.