The Cambridge Matignon School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 304 students
- Yearly Tuition: $16,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Choir, Drama Club, Garden Club, International Club, Mental Health Awareness Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, Robotics Team, SADD, Science Club, Student Council, The Matignon Mirror, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Cambridge Arts Academy, Choral Group
- Founded in 1945 by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston
- Incorporated as an Independent School in 2004
- Small inclusive community of 380 students
- 98% of our graduates advance to college
- SAT scores consistently rank above the national average
- Reputation as an academic leader among Catholic schools in the Greater Boston area
- Solid and inclusive athletic program with long history of indivdual athlete accomplishments and championship teams
- Easy access by car, MBTA, Commuter Rail
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Cambridge Matignon School cost?
The Cambridge Matignon School's tuition is approximately $16,000 for private students.
What sports does The Cambridge Matignon School offer?
The Cambridge Matignon School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. The Cambridge Matignon School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for most sports offered.
What is The Cambridge Matignon School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Cambridge Matignon School?
The application deadline for The Cambridge Matignon School is Dec. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Dec. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse The Cambridge Matignon School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards