German International School Boston
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 282 students
- Yearly Tuition: $22,385
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
German International School Boston ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
GISB Volunteers, Tutoring Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Enrichment Program, GISB Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Team, Ultimate Frisbee Club, Volleyball
- German International School Boston is a bilingual independent school serving students from age 3 to Grade 12.
- At GISB, children grow from curious explorers into independent learners. Our mission is to empower students for success in a global world. To us, that means teaching the skills and habits that confident, compassionate, creative global citizens will need.
- A student who completes our academic program achieves:native-level proficiency in German and English, an advanced math and science education, a Massachusetts High School Diploma, and a German International Abitur.
- We are proud to be one of only five schools in North America that meet the strict accreditation requirements of the German government, allowing us to award the Abitur. This prestigious honors-level diploma is recognized at European and American universities as an academic distinction.
Endorse German International School Boston. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards