St Herman Of Alaska Christian School
Tel: (617) 787-7625
- St. Herman's School is a monument and institution for parents who look for the support of the school to solidify, and not counteract, their labors in passing on the flame of zeal for God to their children.
- It is a proof that education is more than a collection of facts or skills required to “make it” and survive in this world, but rather a training of the mind body and soul as a handmaiden for our life with Christ.
- One prominent Russian Bishop expressed this very clearly when he said that the goal for parents and educators in regard to their children should be to “raise Saints”.
- If the parents are able to work together with the teachers and priests, then a firm foundation and straight course is set for the child's future in the world and in the Church.
- This three-fold relationship is the subject of a brief article written by the founder and Headmaster of St. Herman's School.
- The article delves into the importance of seeking to find a balance and completion in education by pursuing the three “weight-bearing pillars of education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Greek Orthodox|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.