Calvary Chapel Academy
5.00 (7 reviews)
Tel: (781) 871-1043
- The vision of Calvary Chapel Academy is to partner with Christian parents to raise up disciples for Christ. By providing a biblically grounded educational experience, students will be prepared both practically and spiritually to fulfill God`s call upon their lives. Thereby, glorifying God and impacting the world for Christ.
- The educational philosophy at CCA is to teach students from a biblical worldview, based on the literal interpretation of the Bible, using the New King James version. Our academic programs are designed to meet the various learning styles of students.
- CCA offers a wide selection of primary and fundamental classes as well as advanced placement, honors, and college prep courses.
- Additionally, the school offers several electives and extra-curricular activities for CCA students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Calculus, AP History, Honors Algebra II, Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, Honors English, Honors Physics, Honors Pre-Calculus, Honors Spanish|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$5100 - $8100|
|Admissions Director||Kevin Hanlon|
|Admissions Associate||Shauna Stephenson|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Yearbook Club, Yearbook Committee
Arts and Music Programs:
Theater Production, Worship Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Dodgeball, Intramural Flag Football, Intramural Soccer
- The school provides Christian educational opportunities for students entering pre-school through high-school.
- Currently, there are 126 students in the school with 40 students enrolled in the high-school.
- Of seniors who took the ACT, 100% of seniors scored in the 89th percentile.
- CCA has seen its graduates accepted into over fifty different colleges and universities, such as the University of Massachusetts Boston, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, MIT, Liberty University, MA College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Boston University, Bridgewater State University, Emerson College, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Suffolk University, North Greenville University, Sacred Heart, Seton Hall, Stone Hill, Biola University, and Gordon College.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fall River Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
618 Rock Street
Fall River, MA 02720
(508) 673-6767 30.8 PK-8
- Whitman Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
(781) 293-3959 2.5 PK-8
- Rockland Grades: NS-8 | 393 students
6 Delprete Ave
Rockland, MA 02370
(781) 878-1154 0.9 NS-8
I absolutely love my school! CCA is such a great environment to be in and whenever someone needs to talk to someone about something, there are always people available to talk to. I love knowing that my teachers love and support me; they pray for us constantly and are so kind and loving and very patient! CCA is a school I want to send my kids to one day. I thank the Lord for my school and everyone in it! Also, the education we are given is wonderful. The teachers take time to help us if we are struggling with work, and they are so forgiving! I absolutely love CCA and will always be thankful for the time I have and will spend there! I am looking forward to my years left I have there.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Student
CCA is a wonderful place for children to learn in a place where they are valued and cherished by the teacher. We provide a solid education with a variety of extracurricular activities. I love that I can pray with my students daily and that the bible is central in our teaching.
- Posted by Teacher - teacher
I've had my children at CCA for quite a few years. I love the education they receive, the solid Bible teaching and that they are loved, cared about and prayed for each and every day. The love I see from both the students and the staff for one another is so refreshing and comforting. They are being taught academically with a strong Bible-based foundation. I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else.
- Posted by Parent - A Happy Parent
Calvary Chapel Academy is an amazing school! It has truly been a blessing in every way, as it has been an extension of our core family values, spiritually and academically. The teachers and administrators are superb!Their love, devotion, and dedication toward every student is something, as a mom, I`m especially grateful for! This school is totally committed to preparing the next Godly generation to do great things!
- Posted by Parent - Mom of 3
I attended CCA for eight years and was very pleased with the Christian education I received. The teachers are caring, knowledgeable, and adequately prepared me for college. The high school Bible classes are taught by pastors of the church, Calvary Chapel, and helped me to develop a Biblical worldview. I would recommend CCA to any family looking for a school with sound Christian doctrine and a competitive education.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alumni of CCA
When we moved to Massachusetts, our desire was to find a Christian school that would embrace our children as their own. We found that at CCA. The teachers walk alongside your family with the common goal of raising up well-educated children who love God and love people. I am amazed at the quality of academics and the caliber of the teachers. My children enjoy the variety of sports available for all students at every grade level.
- Posted by Parent - Mom of 2
Calvary chapel academy has been a part of my life for 10 years now. Every morning when I drop them off I have confidence that they are safe, loved, and being taught sound Christian education. The teachers and administrators walk in wisdom. I am so glad that God brought me to this school.
- Posted by Parent - Tricia
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.