St Francis Xavier School
Tel: (781) 335-6868
- Saint Francis Xavier School is dedicated to the Catholic education of students from the preschool level through grade eight.
- Through nurturing the academic, spiritual, social and physical development of each child, the curriculum supports and enhances the Gospel values of Jesus.
- By embracing Catholic identity throughout all facets of learning, Saint Francis Xavier School strengthens the values that connect family, parish and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holbrook Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781) 767-1544 3.6 PK-8
- South Weymouth Grades: PK-8 | 132 students
40 West Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
(781) 335-6232 1 PK-8
- Hingham Grades: PK-3 | 105 students
247 Gardner St
Hingham, MA 02043
(781) 749-3698 2.3 PK-3
- Rockland Grades: NS-8 | 393 students
6 Delprete Ave
Rockland, MA 02370
(781) 878-1154 3.4 NS-8
- Braintree Grades: 6-12 | 45 students
6 Columbian St
Braintree, MA 02184
(781) 380-3945 1.5 6-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.