- Granite Academy is a community of life long learners. Learning happens best when it is culturally meaningful and demonstrates real world connections.
- Learning is stimulating, igniting a desire for students to become independent learners.
- Our community shares goals of achieving emotional health and stability, independence, and a social contract based on mutual respect and support.
- Upon graduation, our students understand their vital role of contributing to and benefiting from the larger community.
- Granite Academy adheres to the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks so that our students meet the requirements of the supporting school systems.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$51,403|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jane Beckler|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
People that viewed Granite Academy also viewed these schools: May Center School for Brain Injury and Related Disorders, Dearborn Academy, The Gifford School, Cardinal Cushing Centers and James F Farr Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrocktonGrades: K-12 | 48 students
596 Summer St
Brockton, MA 02302
ArlingtonGrades: 1-12 | 148 students
34 Winter St
Arlington, MA 02474
WestonGrades: 3-12 | 91 students
177 Boston Post Rd
Weston, MA 02493
HanoverGrades: UG | 118 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
CambridgeGrades: 8-12 | 28 students
71 Pearl St
Cambridge, MA 02139
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017