- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 688 students
- Yearly Tuition: $36,575
- Acceptance rate: 38%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Mon =dress up; Tues-Fri = no blue jeans and no tee-shirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Thayer Academy is to inspire a diverse community of students to moral, intellectual, aesthetic, and physical excellence so that each may rise to honorable achievement and contribute to the common good. Thayer Academy provides a rigorous and challenging college preparatory education that attracts students from diverse social, ethnic, economic, and academic backgrounds. The Academy seeks to equip students with the skills, knowledge, and experiences to realize their potential in college and beyond. At Thayer we believe that students will find academic success when given opportunities for individual achievement and self-expression. The Thayer curriculum strives to instill fundamental knowledge and study skills while stimulating intellectual curiosity and growth. Furthermore, the curriculum and Thayer environment combine to encourage students to understand and appreciate different cultures, develop critical thinking skills, enhance creativity, promote physical and emotional well-being, and foster a concern for others.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Thayer Academy cost?
Thayer Academy's tuition is approximately $36,575 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Thayer Academy?
The acceptance rate of Thayer Academy is 38%, which is lower than the national average of 71%. Thayer Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Massachusetts with low acceptance rates.
What is Thayer Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Thayer Academy?
The application deadline for Thayer Academy is Feb. 1.
Endorse Thayer Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards