St Francis Of Assisi School
- St Francis Of Assisi School serves 280 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The student:teacher of St Francis Of Assisi School is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- St. Francis of Assisi School is located in Braintree at 850 Washington Street, phone (781) 848-0842. This school offers a rigorous academic program, as well as a faith and values-based education for students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight. An investment in a Catholic education is an investment in your child that will play real dividends in future years. They offer small average class sizes, where individualized learning and its integration of technology is utilized with a comprehensive curriculum so that each student reaches their academic potential. To get anywhere today, one must have a solid education. St. Francis of Assisi School offers programs with the emphasis on academics. They have been a leader in advancing the educational level of students in this area for many years. The school seeks not only to prepare your child to succeed and excel for the next levels of education and beyond, but in fact to succeed in life. They are committed to its school’s motto “Enter to Learn ~ Go Forth to Excel”. To help your child prepare for the future in a safe, healthy, and well-rounded learning environment, contact St. Francis of Assisi School at (781) 848-0842, or visit them online at www.sfab.org. Let them help make the difference in your child’s education and future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Holbrook Grades: PK-8 | 288 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781)767-1544 3.7 PK-8
- Braintree Grades: 6-12 | 676 students
745 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
(781)664-2221 0.2 6-12
- Milton Grades: PK-8 | 371 students
250 Brook Rd
Milton, MA 02186
(617)698-2464 5.8 PK-8
- Brockton Grades: K-8 | 147 students
26 Saint Casimir Avenue
Brockton, MA 02302
(508)587-7367 7 K-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?