St. Francis Of Assisi School
St. Francis Of Assisi School serves 242 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The student:teacher of St. Francis Of Assisi School is 15:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 242 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- St. Francis of Assisi School is located in Braintree at 850 Washington Street, phone (781) 848-0842. This school offers a rigorous academic program, as well as a faith and values-based education for students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight. An investment in a Catholic education is an investment in your child that will play real dividends in future years. They offer small average class sizes, where individualized learning and its integration of technology is utilized with a comprehensive curriculum so that each student reaches their academic potential. To get anywhere today, one must have a solid education. St. Francis of Assisi School offers programs with the emphasis on academics. They have been a leader in advancing the educational level of students in this area for many years. The school seeks not only to prepare your child to succeed and excel for the next levels of education and beyond, but in fact to succeed in life. They are committed to its school’s motto “Enter to Learn ~ Go Forth to Excel”. To help your child prepare for the future in a safe, healthy, and well-rounded learning environment, contact St. Francis of Assisi School at (781) 848-0842, or visit them online at www.sfab.org. Let them help make the difference in your child’s education and future.
Endorse St. Francis Of Assisi School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?