St. Mary Of The Hills School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 290 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Mary of the Hills School is a Catholic School in Milton, MA serving students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mary of the Hills School brings students, teachers, parents, and parishioners together to form a community devoted to the joy of learning, grounded in Catholic faith and inspired by the love of Jesus Christ. From Early Childhood through Eighth Grade, we encourage each child to recognize his or her full, unique potential. As their mastery of core academic skills grows, our students become capable, disciplined, passionate seekers of knowledge and truth. Religious instruction furthers their growth as reflective young men and women whose ethical choices flow, intuitively, from their faith, whose hearts are attuned to the call of justice, and whose inclination to self-respect and kindness to others becomes instinctive. We recognize, respect and rejoice in the diversity of the Saint Mary's community. We believe that being part of this community strengthens all of us in meeting the challenges of our lives'as scholars, citizens, family members, and as active bearers of Christ's compassion to the wider world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Mary Of The Hills School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Mary Of The Hills School?
The application deadline for St. Mary Of The Hills School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Mary Of The Hills School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards