- The Campbell School was established in the year 2002. Its mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate preschool and kindergarten program in an atmosphere of security, warmth, acceptance and encouragement.
- The Campbell School is dedicated to maintaining a learning environment designed to enrich all students by meeting their unique educational and developmental needs.
- The school is fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through the Department of Early Education and Care.
- Located in the Temple Shalom on the corner of Blue Hill Avenue and Decker Street, the school has a daily capacity of sixty-six children.
- The children range in age from 2.9 years through 6 years old.
- The Campbell School provides a prepared learning environment where each child is free to act and develop along the lines of his or her own inner direction.
- Teachers guide and encourage the preschool child to develop skills, which lead toward communication and self-confidence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CantonGrades: NS-K | 69 students
163 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
MiltonGrades: PK-8 | 164 students
564 Blue Hill Avenue
Milton, MA 02186
CantonGrades: K-8 | 13 students
1 Whitman Road, Canton
Canton, MA 02021
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.