The Campbell School
- The Campbell School was established in the year 2002. Its mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate preschool and kindergarten program in an atmosphere of security, warmth, acceptance and encouragement.
- The Campbell School is dedicated to maintaining a learning environment designed to enrich all students by meeting their unique educational and developmental needs.
- The school is fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through the Department of Early Education and Care.
- Located in the Temple Shalom on the corner of Blue Hill Avenue and Decker Street, the school has a daily capacity of sixty-six children.
- The children range in age from 2.9 years through 6 years old.
- The Campbell School provides a prepared learning environment where each child is free to act and develop along the lines of his or her own inner direction.
- Teachers guide and encourage the preschool child to develop skills, which lead toward communication and self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: NS | 59 students
163 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
(781)828-5230 5.5 NS
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 13 students
1 Whitman Road, Canton
Canton, MA 02021
(281)821-3499 6.5 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.