The Campbell School
Tel: (617) 696-4222
- The Campbell School was established in the year 2002. Its mission is to provide a developmentally appropriate preschool and kindergarten program in an atmosphere of security, warmth, acceptance and encouragement.
- The Campbell School is dedicated to maintaining a learning environment designed to enrich all students by meeting their unique educational and developmental needs.
- The school is fully licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts through the Department of Early Education and Care.
- Located in the Temple Shalom on the corner of Blue Hill Avenue and Decker Street, the school has a daily capacity of sixty-six children.
- The children range in age from 2.9 years through 6 years old.
- The Campbell School provides a prepared learning environment where each child is free to act and develop along the lines of his or her own inner direction.
- Teachers guide and encourage the preschool child to develop skills, which lead toward communication and self-confidence.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||36:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canton Grades: K | 16 students
163 Turnpike Street
Canton, MA 02021
(781) 828-5230 5.5 K
- Canton Grades: NS-8 | 13 students
1 Whitman Road, Canton
Canton, MA 02021
(281) 821-3499 6.5 NS-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.