The Blue Hill Montessori School, Inc. follows the educational philosophy and teaching methods of Dr. Maria Montessori.
We believe that that every child is born with unique creative potential.
Our mission is to assist children in their individual educational and developmental growth between the ages of 15 months through six years old. We provide specially prepared learning environments for children that correspond to their abilities, interests, and individual learning styles.
These environments provide a safe, peaceful, and nurturing experience where each child is encouraged to develop independence, respect, initiative, consideration, self-discipline, and a lifelong love of learning.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked MA School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 47 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,580
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
The Blue Hill Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
School is opened 7:30am-6pm; Flexible Before & After School Enrichment Programs offered at add'tl cost, Toddler Program anticipated Sept 2011
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Gymnastics, Music, Spanish, Yoga
- Our purpose is to provide a child-centered, loving, and enriching Montessori environment. In this environment, children develop a life-long love of learning and gain independence, self-discipline and the necessary skills to move into the next phase of learning with confidence and enthusiasm. With a seasoned staff of experienced and educated professionals, children learn at their own developmental level with nurturing guidance and love.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Blue Hill Montessori School cost?
The Blue Hill Montessori School's tuition is approximately $8,580 for private students.
What is The Blue Hill Montessori School's ranking?
The Blue Hill Montessori School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Highest percentage of students of color and Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for The Blue Hill Montessori School?
The application deadline for The Blue Hill Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Blue Hill Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.