New England Baptist Academy
Tel: (508) 584-5188
- The New England Baptist Academy was founded as a ministry of the New England Baptist Church in 1982.
- Its driving purpose is to assist parents in the spiritual and academic training of Christian young people so that they might reach their fullest potential, and assume their responsibilities as Christian adults in the vocations to which God has called them.
- We accordingly, are not as interested in merely training our students to be good, as we are primarily interested in training them to be godly.
- Our academy serves as a day school for students in grades k-4 through 12th grade.
- The school exists as a ministry of the church to the parents of our church and to other like-minded churches in the area.
- The philosophy of the New England Baptist Church is to provide a place of training for the children of its members where the Word of God is exalted, and the curriculum is both academically sound and Christ-centered.
- The mandate for Christian education is obvious in verses such as Proverbs 19:27 and Jeremiah 10:2.
- Thus, the Christian school seeks to work in partnership with parents whose philosophy and goals are in accord with those of the academy.
- Parents must realize that it is still their responsibility to ensure their child is being educated properly.
- The academy does interview, and accept students outside our local church, but reserves the right to limit its enrollment based on the spiritual status, and philosophical likeness of both parents and students seeking enrollment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Whitman Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
(781) 293-3959 5.7 PK-8
- Holbrook Grades: 2-11 | 8 students
217 Centre St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781) 767-2102 6.5 2-11
- Holbrook Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
143 S Franklin St
Holbrook, MA 02343
(781) 767-1544 8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.